What is an hair transplant FUE?
Hair transplant FUE Follicular unit extraction hair removes individual hair follicles from your skin and embeds them elsewhere on your body. This will make the hair in the new region look thicker.
FUE was planned to replace the “excellent” follicular unit transplantation (FUT) system. This method was done by taking an entire piece of skin or scalp close to the follicles and migrating the skin to the chosen locale.
Procedure for hair transplant
- Your specialist will shave down the hair in the space where follicles will be taken out and around the transfer region.
- Utilising a micro punch device will eliminate follicles from your skin.
- Your doctor will then progress little cuts with a needle or other short, sharp instrument where the extricated follicles will be embedded.
- They’ll embed the follicles into the entry points.
- Your specialist will clean and gauze the region for recovery.